Thursday, December 10, 2009

Miike Snow - Miike Snow


























Miike Snow's debut album is a smash hit, so naturally I steered as far away from this cut as I could. Then I gave in after asking about one of his tracks at an Urban Outfitters and decided to give it a listen; naturally, I hated the album. For some reason or another it still ended up on shuffle and I was forced to listen in which is when I realized this album is a real pop-banger (if there is such a thing). The production on these tracks is incredible, Miike Snow (not the name of any member of the group) would have gotten away with a classic album even without the lyrics. Personally I am a huge hater of almost all lyrics, unless they some how include the references to 'electricity' or 'tonuge,' but I actually catch myself singing along with these tracks, and embarrassingly caught myself with a skip in my step while going to class and bumping 'Animal,' Miike Snow's noteworthy single.

hi-lee-wreck-uhm-mended.

Listen - Myspace
Buy - Official Site
Try - Link removed due to DMCA complaint

No comments:

Post a Comment