Saturday, November 7, 2009

Binary - L.A. Lights




























So I found this song Heatwave on Binary Entertainment's blog which I check out pretty regularly, and I ended up listening to it so many damn times I felt compelled to purchase the album off of iTunes (I couldn't even remember my iTunes username it's been so long since I've bought music). The binary blog is pretty dope, they post pics and write what they think the song represents. The post about this song in particular captured me, especially when it talked about "being 17 and with THAT girl," made me think about how realistic interactions with girls used to be before we got wrapped up in all of this. Anyways the whole album is dope, classic dreamwave synths to get you floating through the day. It was super appropriate that this song came in my life just as SLscene got a Heatwave of its own. .get.down.


Fabian - Heatwave


...extra-curricular pics thanks to lastnightsparty

No comments:

Post a Comment